Nile University Post Utme Form 2018/2019 is Out | How to Apply
This is to inform the general public that Nile University Post Utme Form 2018/2019 is Out. Prospective Students at the Nile University are hereby informed that the management has released the Post Utme screening form for 2018/2019 academic session. Nile University Post utme Screening Form is now on sale.post utme form" width="300" height="101" />
Admissions shall be opened to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability and Religion provided that the applicant duly completed his/her application form, and with valid information accordindly.
Each candidate should summit following documents to admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
How to Apply for Nile University Post Utme Form
Interested candidates are to visit http://sis.nileuniversity.edu.ng/my/app/ to complete the online application form.
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
If you have any question regarding Nile university post utme form, feel free to use the comment box below.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!