LASU Post Utme Screening Form 2018/2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LASU Post Utme Form 2018/2019. The Lagos State University Post Utme Screening Form guidelines and how to apply are all stated below. Aspirants must pass LASU Cut Off mark in order to apply.
It is Obvious that aspirants who choose LASU in Jamb are curious to know whether the School post utme screening form is out. However, prospective aspirants should note that Lagos State University Post utme Form is yet to commence for 2018/2019 academic session. On the other hand, since it is not yet available, aspirants should know the requirements and guidelines on how to apply before it is released. The Procedures on how to apply are always the same from time to time. The 2017/2018 admission requirements for LASU Post UTME is dicussed below and it will help and guide you in preparation for the 2018/2019 LASU Admission screening exercise. To get informed on the right time LASU Post Utme Form will be released, suscribe to this blog or comment below to stay updated.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 180 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2018.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 180 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
Courses Available for LASU Post Utme Screening
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Arabic Education
– Christian Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
– Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2017 JAMB brochure available online at
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
- The Point grading system is as follows:
How to Apply for LASU Post Utme Form
Interested Candidates should click this link in order to Apply Lasu Post utme screenin form
This is where you will use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!