How to Check Admission Status on Caps Portal 2018 | Check Now
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to check Admission status on Caps portal
Jamb has started offering admission to 2018/2019 academic aspirants. To check your Jamb admission status 2018 visit Jamb Caps Portal. Jamb gives admission based on your schools admission list sent to them. In this post you will know how to check admission status on jamb caps portal 2018.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility using a laptop/mobile on chrome and if using a mobile phone use the desktop view in the setting. Do not use opera mini.
- Login with your details you used when creating an account
- After logging in, click on the option button at the top of the page
- Click on CAPS below admissions and you will be taken to the CAPS page.
- If it shows only Welcome, don’t be afraid see the next step.
- You will see an option on the left-hand side, Click on Admission Status. You won’t see this if you are using a mobile phone with mobile view.
- You will see your details if you have been admitted.
- You can accept or decline.
- If your School has not yet sent admission list it will show you admission in progress. you wont be able to accept or decline admission.
- Do not click accept if your school has not published the admission list.
- if you haven’t seen admission status don’t give up keep checking.
Success on How to check admission status on caps portal.
jamb caps admission status
jamb caps accept admissionSubscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!