Babcock University Post Utme Form
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This is to inform you all all that BABCOCK University Post UTME Form Is Out 2018/2019. Interested candidates are advised to purchase the form .Babcock University Post Utme Form 2018 is Out .And applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2018/2019 academic session.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery. Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
CANDIDATES AWAITING 2018 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry). Candidates applying for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter, Transcript and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
How to apply BABCOCK University Post UTME Form
Application forms are available online, Candidates should kindly visit http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Step 1
- A new Applicant: Create login details to obtain your Password
- Step 2
- Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address.
- Step 3
- On the Left Panel do the following:
READ ALSO Official Jamb Result Statistics 2018
- * Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- * Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- * Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- * Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
- Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond,GTB,First Bank SkyBank, UBA).Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
- Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
- Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
If you have issues regarding Babcock University post utme form, Kindly drop your comments below . GoodluckSubscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!