Wesley University Post Utme Form 2018/2019 | How to apply for screening exercise
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Wesley University Post Utme Form for 2018/2019 academic session. The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Wesley University Ondo is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Candidates who chose Wesley University in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening.
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Wesley University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
RECOMMEDED: UNN Postgraduate batch b admission list
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 500.00 (Two thousand Five Hundred Naira only). Application forms can be obtained online @ www.wesleyuni.edu.ng or at the University Campus.
Admission Screening Requirements.
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!