All candidates admitted into the university must accept the admission on the JAMB CAPS portal before proceeding with acceptance fee payment. Those who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
Recommended Unijos Admission List 2018/2019 is out
How To Check UNN Admission List
All UNN aspirants are to check for their names and admission status from the Primary Admission list document below. Be advised that the document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.On the Pdf document, candidates are advised to search for their names or JAMB reg number for easy access.
[better-wp-embedder width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”off” download-text=”” attachment_id=”6177″ /]
Recommended Futo Post Utme Result 2018/2019
Candidates should follow the instructions below.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on JAMB CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Then visit the University of Nigeria portal via (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Come back to the University portal and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Comment below if you have any difficulties.