UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 is Out
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 is Out
- Application into Postgraduate Courses.
- Available Postgraduate Degree and Courses
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form Requirements
- For Masters Degree Programmes
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
- MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. Interest Candidates should Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Postgraduate Form 2018. This is to inform the general public and prospective post graduate applicants at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK has just announced the commencement of sales of its 2018/2019 Postgraduate admission form.
Application into Postgraduate Courses.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full-time or part-time admissions into the postgraduate programmes of Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Available Postgraduate Degree and Courses
Doctorate and Masters’ Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes are available in the University website: www.spgs.unizik.edu.ng
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form Requirements
The following may apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
Graduates from approved Universities who hold first degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5 point scale.
Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
For Masters Degree Programmes
The following may apply for admission into Masters Programmes:
Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 70% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Here is the minimum requirements a candidate must possess in order to apply for Unizik postgraduate admission form.
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO,NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
Applicants are advised to obtain information on Departmental requirements and areas of specialization from the university website www.spgs.unizik.edu.ng
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
For the Duration of Programmes, visit unizik portal www.spgs.unizik.edu.ng
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
Application form should be completed on-line by logging onto unizik postgraduate admission portal
• Click on “Create Account” to Create a new account,
• Fill the form and click on “Submit”
• An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
• Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
• Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
• Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
• Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
• Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
To confirm payment:
• Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
• Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
• Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of the admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
unizik postgraduate 2018/2019 Sale of Form Ends on 3rd August, 2018
Submission of Form Ends on 10th August, 2018
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 24th August, 2018
PhD applicants in submitting their forms shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages.
Visit UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 for the Proposal template
Qualified Applicants will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 27th August, 2018.
Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the School of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
For more information log on to www.spgs.unizik.edu.ng
Dr. Ifeyinwa F. Anolue
School of Postgraduate Studies
If you have any questions regarding Unizik Postgraduate Admission form, feel free to comment below.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!