UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out
UNIBEN JUPEB ADMISSION FORM 2018/2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Uniben Jupeb Admission Application form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB application form 2018/2019 is out online for sale.
The University of Benin, UNIBEN in collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for the 2018/2019 Session.
UNIBEN JUPEB ADMISSION FORM
About Uniben JUPEB 2018/2019
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos.
The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities’ Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities.
UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019 Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
UNIBEN JUPEB Courses and Subject Combination
How to apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form
Candidates who wish to apply for Uniben Jupeb should click this link Uniben Jupeb Admission Form
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or Uniben Jupeb Admission Form 2018/2019
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
(i) Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
(ii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
(iii) Only coloured print out will be accepted.
(iv) Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
(v) Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
Candidates should see the pdf form below.
[better-wp-embedder width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” attachment_id=”5101″ /]
UNIBEN JUPEB Examination:
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on SATURDAY, August 25th 2018 by 9 am at Ugbowo Campus. Come Back Online on Wednesday 22nd August, 2018 to Check for your Schedule.
Uniben Jupeb Admission Deadline
The UNIBEN JUPEB application form closes at Midnight on Friday August 17th 2018.
If you have any question regarding, Uniben Jupeb Admission form , feel free to comment below.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!