Nigerian Institute of Journalism NIJ ND/HND Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out
This is to Inform you all that NIJ Nd/Hnd Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out.This is to information is to the general public that the application into the Nigerian Institute of Journalism for 2018/2019 Academic Session has commenced for the following programmes;
National Diploma, Mass Communication
The programme is of four semesters (Two Academic Sessions) duration for Full Time students and Six Semester (Three Academic Sessions) for Part Time students.
- Five Credit passes in the WAEC or NECO Senior Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Students’ enrolment and admission is through (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). At the end of the course, successful candidates are awarded National Diploma.
Higher National Diploma
The programme is Four-Semester (Two Academic Sessions) for Full Time students and Six Semesters (Three Academic Sessions) for Part Time students.
- Five Credit pass as it is for admission into National Diploma
- National Diploma in Mass Communication with minimum of Lower Credit from a recognised and NBTE-accredited institution.
- (c) Evidence/Proof of a one-year mandatory Industrial Attachment. Admission is done directly by the Institution. At the end of the course, successful candidates are awarded Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication.
Post Graduate Diploma
The programme is separated into three specialised areas of Mass Communication:Print Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Public Relations and Advertising. The programme is of Two semester (One Academic Session) duration for Full Time and Three semester for Part Time students. The programme is designed to expose and equip the students with the fundamental principles and theoretical framework of Mass Communication practice. Every student in all sequences apart from their professional courses, take these core courses: Foundation of Mass Communication, Theory of Mass Communication, Mass Media Law and Ethics, Mass Communication Research Methods; Communication for Development, Media Management and Topical Issues in Mass Communication.
Academics – Admission Requirements
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution
Read Also Naspoly Pre-Hnd Admission form
The School runs specialised short-term courses for professional practitioners and intending practitioners in specialised areas of Mass Communication, Journalism and allied areas. There are such programmes as Photojournalism, News Writing and Reporting, Editing, Radio and Television Production amongst others.
How to Apply for NIJ Nd/Hnd Admission Form
Candidates are to proceed to the Online Application Portal to complete their application.
This year application for admission will close on Friday, May 25, 2018Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!