Nigerian Idol Registration Form 2018/2019 | How to Apply, Audition Date and Guidelines
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Nigerian Idol Registration Form 2018. In this article i will be telling all you need to know about Nigerian Idol Registration Form 2018, How to Apply, Nigerian Idol Audition Details, venue and more. We will keep updated about the Nigerian Idol 2018 Registration am so happy to bring to your notice that the Nigeria Idol season 7 will commence soon, so all talented citizens in the country of Nigeria should be aware of this note.
Nigerian Idol 2018 Registration, with all the comments we have be receiving so far we discovered that so many people have been finding it very difficult to put or register their names in the new session of the4 Nigeria Idol which is set to commence sooner enough, so many people may have an idea on what this show is all about, for those of us across the country and state that still has no clue should sit and read up for we will provide you with the full details of the show.
There is a age limit for Nigerian Idol participants. The show is only open for people within the ages of 16 and 28 years and anything aside this is not accepted . Applicants must bring along with him or her two ID forms on the registration day. Birth certificate or driver’s license are allowed.
- You are not allowed to the venue a child below 5 years.
- Some kind of dresses are not allowed at the venue of the audition. Dresses with crested designer name is prohibited .
- You must bring along with to the audition venue the wristband given to you on the registration day
- Applicants must a citizen of Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria this is a bisic criteria
- If you took part any of the previous seasons of Nigerian Idol West African ,then you are not allowed to participate again.
Nigerian Idol Audition Cities.
Technically, there are 4 cities where auditions are done. The following are the confirmed audition cities for Nigerian Idol registration form 2018.
- Port Harcourt
READ ALSO Babcock University post utme form is out
How to Register for Nigerian Idol 2018.
- Visit Nigerian Idol 2018 registration Season 7 official portal/website at www.nigerianidol.com.
- Complete the online application form by filling in the necessary data
- After inputing your personal details then forward your name with the preferred audition location to 5599 from an Etisalat Nigeria line only. (N100 per SMS)
- You will receive a confirmation SMS in your inbox which you will have to present at the audition venue
Nigerian Idol 2018 Registration, if really you are out there and want people to know about the real stuff and the genius you have in you, we think that this is the right time you show the world that you are indeed a true talented singer, we will help all interested candidate to guide and show them how they can go about the registration process.
INCOMING SEARCH TERMS
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!