Ngadvert Review - All you need to know
If you are looking for a review about NGADVERTS then you have come to the right place. In this place you will see whether ngadverts is legit or scam.
I have been looking for the best ad network in nigeria to monetize my site, i couldn't find any trustworthy site. I know some of you here have heard of Nairaapp and how they got thousands of publishers and advertisers but now its no more because they now scam their publishers. I reached the threshold and requested for my money but i didn't see any money but ngadverts payed. Ngadvert is an Online Advertising Company made for both publishers and Advertisers.
From my experience, I was able to gather the fact that NG adverts is a CPC/PPC network on like Google Adsense that pays for impressions. Ng adverts pay for every click generated from your website/blog and have no time for the impressions sent from your site.
Below are most of the things you should consider knowing before registering.
The following under listed are very important to note before signing up for NG adverts.
- High CPC: NG adverts pay as high as N40/click and min of N10/click.
- Revenue Share: NG Adverts ensure publishers earn more than themselves which means you earn 70% of the advertiser’s bid the policy is 70/30%. This is the best lucrative opportunity to make more money from this ads network.
- How you get paid: NG adverts is not a paid per impression (PPM neither is it a pay per action (PPA) rather a pay per click/cost per click (PPC/CPC)
- Account type: You can eaither chose to register as an advertiser, publisher or both.
- Ads Units: Publishers are recquired to create every ads unit separately. This means that if you use the same ads unit twice on a page one will display ads while the other will not. On like Google Adsense that you can use one ads unit on the same page several times.
- Targeting: They have a geological targeting for advertisers choice
HOW TO APPPLY FOR NGADVERTS
Having read all the things you need to consider before signing up for Ng Adverts, is now time you know how to sign up. Follow this simple steps
- Visit the Sign-Up page
- Enter your information as appropriate
- Confirm your email
- Add your site/wait for approval which usually takes up to 1 hour
- Create your first ads code and place on your site
- HOW TO CREATE ADS UNIT ON NGADVERTS PUBLISHER DASHBOARD
- Click on Codes. On your dashboard, From the drop down menu
Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
- Touch on Create
- Enter details as it may suit you.
- That’s Paste the code on your blog and start expecting the result within few hours.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM THRESHOLD
They pay a minimum of NG2000 which means if a click could cost NG40, you only need 50 clicks to withdraw your first earnings with NGAdverts. Let us do the maths together; 2000/40=50max.
HOW TO GET PAID
Since this is a Nigeria ads network, it allows you to get paid directly to your bank account without any further deductions.
You don’t need PayPal/Payoneer to get paid.
WHEN DO I GET PAID AFTER REQUESTING MY MONEY
It really doesn’t have a fixed date for this. You can request for your money and get paid with two business days.
For More FAQs please visit their site SUPPORT page for free
WHAT DO ADVERTISERS BENEFIT FROM NGADVERTS
When you Request and get your advertiser’s account sets, you are entitled to NG500 to run test the ads network for free before you can pay.
- Free NGN500
- Only Pay when a real human actually visited your website or make a purchase, send you a message.
- You are in control to set your daily budget including cost per click, CPA.
- They help design to your own taste.
Wait; are you a musician, an artist, a publisher or any web content creator and want your music or content to go viral on the net in Nigeria? NG adverts are the best
place to promote your music and the highest reach and popularity.
Don’t look further sign up and start promoting your music. Give your music the best promotion.that was my Ngadvert review, To start an account in ngadverts click here
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!