- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice. All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N 3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) as administrative charges.
To Apply for Kwasu post utme form, Candidates are to follow the instructions below.
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register,
- click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “ PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE ” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “ Make Payment”
- On the “ CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE ”, click ““ Pay Now ””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
Upon successful payment and candidates wish to continue your registration stages later, candidates should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
Wednesday, 2 May, 2018.
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!