Futo Supplementary Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out online. This is to inform you all that Futo 2018/2019 Academic Year Supplementary Admissions
Exercise is ongoing.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2018/2019 FUTO
Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University
will commence online registration for the 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise on
Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
How to Apply for Futo Supplementary Admission Form
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Read Also Futo Post Utme Results 2018.
Below are the following procedure apply for Futo supplementary admission form
1. Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
2. Click on “Prospective Students”
3. Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
4. Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
6. Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00
using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
7. Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with
credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
8. After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
9. Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
10. Click on” Fill Supplementary Application Form”
11. Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
12. Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission.
Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
S/NO. SCHOOL DEPARTMENTS Minimum
1. Agriculture &
Agricultural Economics (AEC) 45
2. Agricultural Extension (AEX) 45
3. Animal Science Technology (AST) 45
4. Crop Science Technology (CST) 45
5. Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT) 45
6. Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT) 45
7. Soil Science Technology (SST) 45
8. Engineering &
Agricultural Engineering (AGE) 45
9. Food Science & Technology (FST) 45
10. Mechatronics Engineering (MCE) 60
11. Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE) 45
Environmental health science (EHS) 45
Biology (BIO) 45
14. Biotechnology (BTC) 45
Chemistry (CHM) 45
16. Geology (GLY) 45
17. Mathematics (MTH) 45
18. Physics (PHY) 45
19. Statistics (STA) 45
Environmental Technology (EVT) 45
21. Quantity Surveying (QSV) 45
22. Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG) 45
23. Urban & Regional Planning (URP) 45
Please, note again:
1. that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary
application is Wednesday, September 19, 2018;
2. that candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise
are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Wednesday 19th September, 2018
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!