Futo direct entry admission form 2018/2019 is out online. Candidates who wish to study in futo through direct entry should follow the link below to apply.
The Aptitude Test of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will hold from Wednesday, August 29, 2018, to Thursday, August 30, 2018.
Individual candidate’s specific time and date for the aptitude test would be communicated in due course.
Recommended Futo Post Utme form 2018/2019 out – Apply
Application commences on Monday, August 6, 2018, and closes on Monday August 20th 2018.
How To Purchase the FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form
1. Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
2. Click on “Prospective Students” .
3. Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice which contains a RRR Number.
Recommended FUTO Post utme results 2018/2019 is out.
5. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
6. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. For the OND/HND/First Degree result, enter your CGPA or JUPEB result, A’Level result Grades, and Institution attended.
10. Confirm your entries.
11. Submit your application.
12. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
13. Await further communication from the University.
Please note it is important for candidates to register with a valid and active mobile number and e-mail address for the purpose of further communications.
Candidates who do not register within the stipulated period for registration would not be qualified to take part in the Aptitude Test.
Candidates who also fall to submit the application online successfully would automatically forfeit chances of being offered admission.
More so, candidates are to make sure that their transcript reaches the Registrar of the Federal University Technology, Owerri before or latest on Friday, August 31, 2018.
Candidates who refuse to submit their academic transcripts would not be considered for admission.
For Support, Contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]