David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 is Out
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Bishop David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 Is Out
Apply for David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 is ongoing. Interested candidates should apply for David Oyedepo Scholarship 2018/2019.
About the David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship 2018
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
July 15, 2018
Eligible Field Of Study:
Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2018/2019 program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
What the Scholarship covers
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level
How to apply for David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship
Candidate who wish to apply for the scholarship should Click David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship
Selection process and Criteria
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program selection process is a need dependent, merit based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Following this review, chosen finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform. If advanced to the final round, applicant must provide;
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance): Apply for DOF Scholarship 2018.
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence home community with skills learned
If you have any questions regarding, David oyedepo undergraduate scholarship, feel free to comment below.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!