This is to inform the general public that Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out. Interested Candidates should know that Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form is out and can now be purchased. Prospective postgraduate applicants are to be informed that Covenant University Management has just announced its commencement of sales of Postgraduate application forms for admission into 2018/2019 session.
All applicants shall undergo a screening exercise, involving written and oral tests in the desired programe. A minimum score of 50% in each of the categories is required for a candidate to be considered eligible for admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before the final admission could be processed.
Covenant University Admission Screening Dates
Prospective candidates should take note of the screening dates for the conduct of the Computer Based Test (CBT) as listed below:
- College of Science and Technology & College of Engineering:Thursday, May 31, 2018
- College of Business and Social Sciences & College of Leadership Development Studies: Thursday, June 7, 2018
International candidates who may be applying for any of the programe would have their screening examinations conducted on-line. Such candidates are expected to forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: deansps@email@example.com to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.
How to Apply for Covenant University Postgraduate Admission form
Log on to sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng (the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies Website). Locate the 2018/2019 postgraduate admissions link, where you would be
Candidates should follow for the procedures below to apply
- Create a personal account for your Admission process (Note: Do not use the password to your private email)
- After a successful creation of the account, login to the account and complete the online form.
- The payment page is displayed by clicking on the submit button after you have successfully completed the online
- The cost of the application form is N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. Additional transaction charge of
N600.00 and N900.00 for bank or online payment respectively.
- Payment can either be made at these banks (Covenant University Microfinance Bank, Ecobank and GTBank).
After successful fee payment, you are expected to upload your passport, after which your application number is
displayed (please copy it).
If you have any questions regarding Covenant Postgraduate Admission form, feel free to comment below