Babcock University Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out | How to Apply
Babcock University Admission form
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This is to inform the general public that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Babcock University is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session. Babcock University Admission Form 2018 is Out
Candidates Eligible for Babcock University Admission.
- Candidates who chose Babcock University in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above are eligible for screening.
- Babcock University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for Babcock University Admission.
Please follow the instructions carefully to apply for Babcock University Admission into their undergraduate session.
Step 1: A new Applicant: Create login details to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- Click Save button to save form, If you have filled every information. Click
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size
- Select Centres and Date of Exam.
Method of Payment.
Proceed with the APPLICATION ID (5 DIGITS) to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, First Bank SkyBank, UBA).Tell the Teller Babcock Admission Application Fees-N6, 500.00). Once payment is done, then log in to the application system to complete your registration.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to keep you updated about Babcock University Admission Form 2018, kindly drop your comment in the box below.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!