This is to inform the general public that ATBU post utme form 2018/2019 academic session is out. Abubakar Tafawar Balewa University, ATBU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. ATBU post UTME minimum cut-off point is 180.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Abubakar Tafawar Balewa University (ATBU
) during 2018 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 180 and above, that online registration for 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the University has commenced
The process of screening of prospective candidates for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is being done ONLINE, therefore no physical screening, examinations or test will be conducted for the purpose of this exercise.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
1. Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date).
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
7. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
See the Pdf below.
Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
A. G. HASSAN Ph.D.
If you have any issues concerning Atbu post utme form, feel free to comment below.
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!