TABLE OF CONTENTS
ADSU POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADSU POST UTME FORM
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Please Note ADSU Post utme form is not yet out for sale however you can bookmark this page as it will be updated when its out. You can however check below for the 2018/2019 process and requirements.
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!