TABLE OF CONTENTS
ADELEKE UNIVERSITY POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADELEKE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM
- Candidates should log on to the University portal adelekeuniversity.edu.ng and click on 2018/2019 POST UTME TEST
- Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- Candidates are to click on
a. MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or
b. CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
- For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
- After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- Adeleke University accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
Application ends on 18th September, 2017.
Note: Adeleke University post uTME screening exercise has been rescheduled to commence on
25TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now Subscribe
Please Note Adeleke University Post utme form is not yet out for sale however you can bookmark this page as it will be updated when its out.
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: This Website is not Related to Futo in any way. We Provide Educational Info accross the Nation. Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!