How to Activate my ATM Card to receive OTP code-Mastercard and Verve
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Activate my ATM Card to receive OTP code
Have you been looking for a way to activate your atm card(debit card/credit card) for online transaction and to be receiving OTP (ONE TIME PASSWORD) when purchasing from a merchant site.
In this post, I will show you what you need to do to activate your atm card to start receiving otp during card transactions online.
How to Activate Your ATM Card to receive OTP (MASTERCARD AND VERVE CARDS ONLY)
- Visit an ATM
- Insert your card
- Select Quickteller
- Select “Pay bills”
- Choose your account type
- Select “Others”
- Enter 322222 as the payment code
- Enter your phone number as ‘Customer Reference’
- Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
- Complete the following to activate it.
- Please note that you will be charged a total of N101.00 only with N100 being the convenience fee.
READ ALSO Glo latest data plans
FOR VISA’S USERS
- Kindly go the atm of your bank preferably I recommend Zenith Bank and diamond bank atm machines
- because not all banks atm have this iPIN setup functionality.
- Slot in your atm
- Input you password and login.
- Click on change pin
- You will see iPIN
- Click on iPIN and setup a 4 digit pin you will be using anytime when you want to use your card on a
- merchant website like Jumia, Konga, bet9ja.com and the likes.
- Confirmed the transaction and you’ll get the transaction successfully message..
- You’ll be charged 100 for this iPIN setup.
Follow this steps and you will be able to activate your atm card for otp codeSubscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!