This is to inform all the general public that ABU admission screening form 2018/2019 is Out. Prospective Candidate can now purchase ABU admission Form for 2018. candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, and who made the institution their first choice, that they must appear for screening through Computer-Based Testing (CBT), starting from
Monday 25th to Saturday 30th September, 2017.
ABU admission Qualification
All candidates with UTME score of 180 and above are eligible to purchase ABU post utme form.
How To Apply for ABU Admission Screening Form
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 11th September, 2017 and closes Saturday 23rd September, 2017.
To register, candidates, candidates are required to log into: https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2017/2018 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University websiteABU LINK. Applicants are required to pay the sum of
two thousand Naira (#2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payments can either be made via Remita using acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and Master card) OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any commercial Bank. Candidates need to travel to Zaria to make payment. On the day of screening, candidates must come along with
- The printout of their schedule slips
- Uploaded passport photograph
- Printout of UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening
Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians, and uninvited law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
ABU Admission Form Venue of screening
Candidates should report to the venue of the screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time. Schedule for screening
Monday, 25th September, 2017
To get Updated when ABU admission form 2018 comes out please drop your details below.