11 Important Things To Do To Pass Any Post Utme Screening Exercise
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Here are some tips to pass any post utme exam in any Nigerian School/University. These Tips to Pass any post utme exam will blow your mind away.Federal government have regretted banning post utme exams all in the name of fighting corruption but funny enough " the banning of utme made waec success record two last years to increase and people who are not fitted for university suddenly gain admission all in the name of olevel grade of A's &B's while the credit students are made to cry hell. Now analysis..
Jamb Admission Cut Off Mark is 180 for some Universities while other 200.
POST UTME -SCREENINGS EXERCISE.. A must read
all federal university and some federal polytechnic will take utme exams .is now called aptitude test screening. Even though federal government told them to decide if they should hold it 2018 . But powerful institution stick to do it, cause this year set of fresher are nothing to write home about.. Having 5 A's and having B's in GNS course.
Many university exam are like jamb, that is to say the same subject you wrote in your jamb is the same you will write in utme.. Such university that those that are
1UNN (University of Nigeria Nsukka)
2.FUTO(Federal university of science &technology owerry)
3IMSU(IMO state university)
4.UNIZIK and many more..
University that decide what you write in your utme exam are
1.University of Lagos (unilag) u will write further math /math mixed, biology, English language, general paper (combination of current affairs, biology, economic) so u that is not good in math will now have to date math. Irrespective of your course, is general.
2.Lagos state university (Lasu)
5.University of Ibadan, OAU, Unilorin, etc.
Now please if you choose any of those university that decide what subject u write in your screening, I will beg you to start studying and try downloading 2005-2015 past questions of the institution or collect your friends owns who are are in year 2, or buy 4in1 success edge in any book shop nation wide, just tell them your department before u purchase it, in other to avoid wrong department buying it cost #1200 or more..
WHY POST UTME IS 100% GOOD AND ALSO BAD, cause for every good there is bad..
Utme exams help curb unserious candidate out, is what u read u get.
Utme exams result comes out with departmental cut off mark ,after that merit list shows up
It helps u know what point to aim cause your jamb point is low wen divided.
It makes you realize that u have 2000+ competing for just 240 space class room and in other to be among such luck candidate u will have to extra study.
Everyone irrespective of your C, A, B's in your olevel is equal is only your jamb score plus your utme score that speaks.. Now bye bye to grade discrimination.
There is no room for cheating. Seen exam questions nay fire, impossible
Impersonation is difficult to carry out.
If you don't study u fail and then your parents will have know choice but to runz it for u.. Spending close to #70,000+ is that not someone 2years school fees?.
The stress of traveling and going through hand of strangers .
1.NOTE:pls for those of you that have low jamb score from 200-250 and going for competitive course like law, medicine, mass communications, and u know fully well that your state is not among your choice of institution pls kindly purchase change of course form to avoid tears, same goes with those with catchment catchment areas
2. uploading of jamb result is for those who have not yet done theirs and jamb mistakenly rearrange things so it affected the other who have uploaded theirs during registration.. To be honest with you that is not a problem but it will be a problem if you submit the wrong one during your utme exam registration.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO PASS ANY POST UTME EXAM
- start studying from today on.
- start contacting people who are reliable sources and a students of the institution u choose.
- start calculating your budget and expense,minimize how u spend money especially if you are the one supporting yourself financially.
- Get serious and stop chatting with time waster people, shun and lock up your heart and open up your mind and soul to murder your utme once and for all.
- for those going to East university post utme exam like uni like UNN, UNIZIK, ABSU, ESUT, IMSU budget #12,000 including feeding & transport fees.
- set time table and create 23minutes everyday where u have private discussion with God (prayers) I bet u, u will call me to thank me.
- be close to people who are also aspiring for the same institution as urs but pls be care not every human have good intention, some are destiny destroyer and time waster "they shall not come near u by God protection ".
- For now take a serious break from social media and study, but keep checking your choice of institution website and portal for up to date information. And never on any circumstances depend on anybody, even me myself am busy so before I will see ur message, time for don fly.
- pls make 5 photo copies of your jamb result (not original o), Waec/Neco result, date of birth in fact all your academic credentials..
- Make sure u have both red and white background passport total should be 16.(8red, 8 white).
- Make sure you have collected your secondary school testimonials from the secondary school u finished from and state of origin certificate. Go to your state liaison office in the state you reside, but if u reside in your state then go to your local government and collect it.. It cost #1000-#1500 .
..I wish you all successful exams and safe trip to each and everyone of you going for exams.
Let's hear your opinion, If you have aany other tips to pass any post utme exam in Nigeria, kindly drop your comments below.Subscribe to Receive daily Updates Now
Reply using the Comment box below. What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Copyright Warning: TheFutoBlog does not claim ownership of this Content.
DISCLAIMER: Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE Pertaining to Jobs, Scholarship involving Money. BE CAREFUL !!!